top of page

10 steps to predict bullying over time

As we approach the end of the first quarter of the school year, we would like to fulfill our promise to share 12 strategies to promote and improve school relationships. We have already covered 6 effective strategies (see the end).   

Now we would like to introduce you to an algorithm that will help you predict the behavior of your students. Using this method will support efforts to mitigate bullying and improve school wellbeing.  

10 steps to predict bullying over time:


  1. Identify the actors, their behaviors, the space, the frequency of the behavior, and the frequency of the bullying report. 

  2. Associate the student in a category of accompaniment in school wellbeing (see PBIS). 

  3. Create specific activities by Tiers (5% of students focus cannot be accompanied as the remaining 95%).  

  4. Assign specific activities for specific students (personalized curricula). 

  5. Build a "Random Forest" model in which there is a learning function for "good", "bad" or "neutral" behavior, which assigns and calculates a score for each "decision point". 

  6. Create a predictable and certain outcome for your students' behaviors. 

  7. Plot it in time and calculate the behavior correction time. 

  8. Multiply the results in time. 

  9. Know in how much time you could correct your students' behaviors. 

  10. Present the results and build a better school for everyone.    

Pd: Make sure you have a database with defined definitions of the variables "actors, behaviors, space, among others. Only then can the model understand what the students are telling it.   

Pd 1: If you know the student's coping profile you can assign particular and defined behaviors.  Pd 2: Download the student-created bullying report DB and create advanced tables.

----- ///   -----

  1. Retell the story of the frightening or painful experience to integrate the left and right hemispheres and begin to heal. (read)

  2. Instead of ordering and demanding, try connecting and redirecting: working left to left and right to right (horizontal integration): (read)

  3. Engage and instruct, don't fall into anger (vertical integration): (read).

  4. Integrate implicit and explicit memory to make sense of what is happening and gain control over how we think and behave (read).

  5. We can learn new mental skills by understanding temporary feelings and thoughts, and changing the way we relate to them. (read)

  6. Mirror neurons and microcommunities (read)


bottom of page